I recently discovered a website called Kandi Pad, where I am posting free beading patterns. I have conflicting feelings about it because, shortly after visiting the site, I found my patterns, which can only be purchased from me, being shared. However, I am hopeful that there are more conscientious creators than dodgy ones. Many of the patterns I saw were truly amazing and creative!
As you may know, I have been listing "diagram only" designs on my Etsy page for a minimal price to cover my costs. Kandi Pad lets me load my designs without listing fees, and you can download the pattern for free. A pro subscription is available, but I'll review that option at a later date.
The first pattern I'm sharing is a reboot of an old Giraffe design from 2014. If you'd like to view the downloadable pattern, the link is listed below.
Please leave a comment on Kandi Pad, so I know you stopped by for a visit, and let me know what you think! And, if you like my designs, please also visit me on Etsy to see more of my patterns.
- Kandi Pad Giraffe Pattern (BC1): https://kandipad.com/pattern/giraffe-3641154
- Bead Crumbs Etsy Shop: BeadCrumbs.Etsy.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for following my Bead Crumbs!